NEW Visitor restrictions in PMH Hospitals - Effective June 30, 2022
- Four Designated Caregivers (DC) can be identified by the patient prior to visiting.
- Maximum of Two Designated Caregivers can be in the hospital and visiting a the same time.
- General Visitors will be permitted based on the site/room space and must come during visiting hours.
For Emergency Department and Outpatients
- Two Designated Caregivers (DC) can be identified and visit one at a time in most cases
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required
- All visitors will be screened
- All visitors will be required to wear a provided medical mask
- Visitors/drivers/escorts are not allowed in outpatient areas or wait within our facilities. Escorts will be allowed for special circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
Full visitation guidelines are available here.
Please contact facilities directly for further visitation questions.
Brandon, Dauphin & Swan River
general visiting hours are between
3 pm - 7 pm.
For other PMH hospitals confirm visiting hours with the facility.
Regular assessment by public health officials of the impact and evaluation of the need for adjusted visitor restrictions will continue as developments evolve. Once again, thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we take every measure to protect you, your loved ones and our staff.